Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SHORT STORIES

Confessions from a Broken-Hearted

This guy and i have been dating for quite a long time. I admit that i like him even before he asked me for a date. He was this guy for whom all girls would die for. And i can't blame myself for loking him. We started with a simple getting-to-know-each other date then, follewed by another date, then another. After those consecutive dates, I found many reasons to like him even more.
However, things didn't go my way. And this world's making everything hard for me. I realized that if I am going to continue my affair with him, I would losr the chance of being an exchange student in Singapore . My best friend advise me to de what I wanted ever since. The start of my dreams. I know this is going to be happen. So on the day he proposed to me, I turned him down. My heart melted when I saw tears flowing. I know that he understands that I love my studies and I cannot let go of my dreams.
When I was in Singapore, I thought everything is going to change and it will be the start of my dreams coming true. But things are not what I'm expecting to happen. During my first week, my mind was filled with his memory. I thought things would change as the time passes by, but after there weeks. I was still thingking of him. After a month, I decided to go back to the Philippines and continue the things that were left unsolved. I am now ready to be a part of him. But, this world's just made a big fool of me. This world's just screw me up. I saw him, finally in another woman's arms. I think he's happy with my best friend. And I remain a loser.

And what happened to me? Ask God. He knows where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment