Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When Strong Wind Blows By:Pieces of Me

I struggled to fight back the chilling cold wind that was tring to penetrate my body. The strong wind hit our roof and awekened me from sleep. Hardly have I opened my eye and discover the untidiness of the room. My books were scattered above the study table. Pieces of paper were all over. Clothes were everywhere. I tried to ignore the mess and go back to sleep, but I can't. I couldn't help but wake up and clean the whole room,returning and arranging everything in its proper place.

Ever since, my life is filled with scattered pieces. I always tried to pick up the broken pieces before me, but they are always there. Everytime the strong wind blows, I fall. I am very frustrated, that I always look back to the times and opportunities I have taken for granted and wasted my life. Sometimes I find my self walking without really knowing where to go. Or maybe I was convencing myself not to know where Im heading.

My dreams were just shadows before me that cannot be reached. I struggle to get up and try to wake up from my deep sleep, still I can't. At the moment I'm about to surrender everything. Someone told me that I can piece togethere the broken fragments. As my tears rolled down, I was determined to seek my guide. It was only then that the feeling of emptiness and despair I had....... was changed to hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment